Die O’NEAL Europe GmbH & Co. KG ist eines der führenden Unternehmen in der Motocross- und Mountainbike-Branche mit Sitz in Vaihingen an der Enz. Wir produzieren und vertreiben unter dem Markennamen O’NEAL Bekleidung, Helme und Zubehör für den Offroad Bereich, im speziellen Motocross, Enduro und Mountainbike, sowie unter AZONIC technische Anbauteile für Fahrräder. Unsere Kunden sind stationäre Fachgeschäfte, Großhändler, Online-Anbieter und internationale Distributoren.
Vom Standort in Vaihingen/Enz werden der weltweite Vertrieb außer USA und Australien sowie die Bereiche Marketing, Produktentwicklung, Finanzen und Logistik gesteuert.
Folgende Stelle haben wir derzeit zu besetzen:
To strengthen our team at O’Neal, drive the business and help to achieve our ambitions and goal to become amongst the top 5 brands in our industry we are looking for a dynamic, experienced self employed position to take care of existing network of Bike and Moto Customers in the North/Center of France and grow it to the dimension O’Neal has in the rest of Europe/Worldwide.
Sales Representative Northern/Central France (f/m/d)
Reporting to the French Country Manager/Head of O’Neal Export Sales
- On the field management of current customers in “Northern/Central France” detail of the area will be defined depending on the base of the candidate
- Managing regular sales and pre-ordering activity
- Visiting customers to perform sales activities, assist them with their sales strategies and to understand how O’Neal can support them more
- Research, selection and acquisition of new customers
- At O’Neal we do not pigeon-hole people into single roles. We expect individuals to act on their own initiative and bring entrepreneurial flair to their role. There will be the opportunity to become actively involved in:
- Product development and range planning
- Marketing support programs for customers
- And more…
- Support of customer with their sales campaigns
- Provide market and competitor analysis information to the business
- Participation and active cooperation in national trade shows and other events
- Provide product and sales feedback to our Product Development Team
- Commercial education and/ or extensive experience in similar roles
- Experience in managing dealers
- Experience in Bike, Moto Sport or Outdoor export industry is an advantage
- Good numeracy with a good grasp of Excel and financial planning/ forecasting
- Excellent communicative and administrative skills
- As interest in and/ or participation in in Outdoor Sports would be an advantage
- Fluent in French and English
This role will be working in a dynamic, creative, multilingual environment. We live and breathe the lifestyle and the spirit of the O’Neal brand.
If you are interested and this sounds like you, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be at Pro-days.com, in Paris from 21st to 23rd of July at Booth F16, please step by if already planning to visit.